A Touch of Sassafras: not me! monday        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Monday, May 4, 2009

not me! monday



ok, so....mckmama completely cracks me up & i love her not me! mondays!!! this is my first attempt at brutal honesty...bahahaha, ok my first attempt at not me! monday...enjoy mine then to go to www.mycharmingkids.net & read mckmama & followers' not me's...AWESOME



who was that crazy woman flipping a u-ie (u-turn) in the school parking lot this afternoon when her daughter told her some boy elbowed her in the stomach??? well it most certainly wasn't ME!

and who was ready to go to jail for spanking said boy for elbowing her daughter in the stomach? i would NEVER raise my hand to a child!!!

i could do more because i usually embarrass myself on a regular basis ;o) but i decided that 2 crimes in one day were enough to entertain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment