A Touch of Sassafras: i'm DONE        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Monday, April 13, 2009

i'm DONE

I'm done with being a selfish brat.

I'm done with being angry at God for taking my baby.

I'm done with getting ticked off at random pregnant women just because they're pregnant.

I'm done worrying over my crazy and sometimes nonexistent cycles.

I'm done with playing church.

I'm done with not being involved in the youth ministry, these kids deserve better.

I'm done with allowing Satan to lie to me & I'm done with believing those lies.

I'm done with not talking to Jesus or studying His word.

I'm DONE!

He deserves so much more than I've been giving Him lately & to be honest, I deserve more, too. I deserve to feel His love surround me. I deserve His joy. I cannot WAIT to be in love with Him again, so here I come Lord! SURROUND ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. WELL...that was certainly a mouthful!!!hehehe, God loves it when your DONE! Now He can do what He wants to in your life! Being done is not always a bad thing! I pray the Lord surround you in His love and power, and that He makes Himself more real to you than ever before! LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete